CBS Student MembershipBecoming a student member of the Canadian bioethics society offers many advantages.
First and foremost it’s a great way to meet like-minded people including professionals, academics and students interested in bioethics from a wide range of home disciplines. This opportunity to network should not be overlooked as we offer an annual conference in great Canadian locations, regular student events and a range of professional development opportunities for students including mentoring!
Joining the CBS provides regular updates about current bioethics events specifically in Canada including not just public events but also issues professionals are facing in the field and debates about the direction of the profession.
Student membership provides an opportunity for full-time undergraduate and graduate students working towards a terminal degree to advance their learning, networking and career opportunities in bioethics. The following benefits are available:
- All the privileges of individual membership, in addition to:
- Reduced rates for membership, conferences and accommodations.
- Eligible for student abstract awards bursaries to attend the annual conference
- Eligible to represent students in your region on various student organizing committees
- Opportunities to sit on the CBS Board as a student representative
- Eligibility for student networking opportunities
- Eligibility for student mentorship opportunities and skill-building workshops
Please visit the membership page to view further information about becoming a student CBS member.
further information about the benefits of student membership please