Below are a list of bioethics events that have been provided by CBS members. The CBS does not endorse any of the below and is not responsible for content.
If you are a member of the Canadian Bioethics Society have an event that you would like to share, please contact our Communications Officer or e-mail
- Centre for Clinical Ethics Virtual Conference - Confronting Injustice: Exploring Ethical Issues Raised during COVID-19 - November 19th, 26th and December 3rd 2020 - 12 - 1:30 PM.
- John Dossetor Health Ethics Centre - Health Ethics Symposium- Moral Distress - Caring for those who Care - Virtual Presentation (Zoom link), November 27, 2020 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MST.
- Global Bioethics Initiative- Manhattan Bioethics Summer School (Online Program), New York City, August 3-8, 2020
- Providence Health Centre- Annual Ethics Conference, Vancouver, BC, April 24, 2020,
Registration and Information:
- 2019 Centre for Clinical Ethics Conference, November 22, 2019
- Transformative Technologies: Legal and Ethical Challenges of the 21st Century, The Law Faculty of the University of Banja Luka, Center for the Study, February 7-8, 2020. Abstract deadline: Oct 1/19
- International Conference on Clinical Ethics and Consultation (ICCEC), Cape Town, South Africa, March 31-April 3, 2020. Abstract deadline: Oct 19/19